[pct-l] (photo) Hiker Approaching Forester Pass

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat May 30 01:42:10 CDT 2009

Jo, Carolyn, RJ.....Ignore those morons!!!
I have said it once, I have said it twice, I have said it a hundred
times.....we have some mean critters on this list....meaner  than the
meanest critters in the wild.
But it is not their fault...they can't help it....it is their
nature......IT  IS  THE  NATURE  OF  THE  BEAST.
Fortunately they make up a small minority and the vast majority is far
kinder and more understanding and forgiving.
I feel sorry for them, they must be very unhappy and frustrated.

JMT Reinhold