[pct-l] (photo) Hiker Approaching Forester Pass

Carolyn Eddy ECPG at peoplepc.com
Fri May 29 17:35:48 CDT 2009

I am disabled, with what is considered an "invisible disability". And no,
it's not mental.  In other words you would never know it if I didn't say
anything, till you observed me for quite awhile.

I have a service dog and the amount of nonsense people like us have to put
up with from able bodied folks is ridiculous and sad. Fortunately the
Department of Justice takes the use of service dogs very seriously and there
are teeth in the laws protecting me from idiots. There are also laws
protecting us and you from the idiots that would pass off their ill-behaved
pets as service dogs, so it works both ways.

So, the next time you see me out in the wilderness with my dog, in some
place you think I ought not to be, remember that I'd give anything to be
healthy enough not to need the dog, but eternally grateful that he's
available.

"Sweet Goat Mama"
Carolyn Eddy
www.goattracksmagazine.com.