[pct-l] Out of Contact Hikers on PCT

The Dosey Family dart at uneedspeed.net
Fri May 15 08:53:01 CDT 2009

Thank you I will call this morning, ALSO, I was wondering if it would be
possible that they would have gone into Cabazon or if there is some sort of
a check point or registry there to check in on, OR if there is some sort of
regular campground with showers they might have headed towards that I could
check with as well?
Thanks again
Wes