[pct-l] A thought on so called impassable snow

Jim Eagleton eagleton at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 13:06:01 CDT 2009

For me, just a few hours can make a big difference.  Usually, it is better to wait until late morning to cut steps, but sometimes late can make it difficult to stay on top to the suncups and post holing is worse.  Also, following footprints can give a lot of psychological help as well as better footing, so just a few minutes can make a big difference.

toc