[pct-l] Onyx

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Mon May 4 18:14:43 CDT 2009

Seconding things everyone has already said, and let me add a word of
warning:

The Kern Motel is ghastly... I heard some real horror stories that I can
confirm with a regrettable personal experience.   I remember hearing some
folks camped out on the grounds of the whitewater rafting outfitter... this
would be a far better option IMHO

Easy

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Rick Ostheimer <rick.ostheimer at sbcglobal.net