[pct-l] Super Light Backpacking Chair

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon May 7 13:20:45 CDT 2007

Reinhold,

Now's your chance to get ahead of Switchback and start your
own cottage business.  Design and manufacture a combo
sling-chair and cot. Maybe make it out of carbon fiber and
cuban fabric so it is super-light, too light for Switchback.
You could also make sure it is strong enough or flexible
enough or what ever for two passionate people.

In fact you could even call it ----   "Cupid's cot".

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>

Using Mozilla Thunderbird