[pct-l] ''CUPID'S COT''.....super light weight backpacking chair

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue May 8 14:39:21 CDT 2007

Switchback  &  Tortoise,
I have been giving this ''CUPID'S  COT''  idea substantial thought and the
more I think about it the more I like it............. I can recognize a good
business opportunity when I see one.

What a brilliant idea, a  ''Cupid's Cot''  made for two, from cuban fabric &
carbon fiber, would spark a tremendous surge in backpacking interest and
other outdoor activities.
I know a lot of my friends don't backpack or don't backpack as often as they
would like because their wives or girl friends do not like the idea of
sleeping on the ground among snakes, scorpions and spiders
Now, a ''Cupid's Cot'' build for two would change all that.
All of a sudden backpacking would be acceptable to all and would be viewed
as a romantic get-away adventure affordable to all , not just the rich &
famous.

I can see it already.....''CUPID'S  COTS,''......by Reinhold, Tortoise &
Switchback.....for the ultimate wilderness romance experience.

This will sell like hot cakes.....I think we should apply for a patted
immediately and formulate a business venture plan to get this to the market
as soon as possible.
This will require a lot up-front cash to get off the ground, so we need to
raise venture capital by bringing investors aboard.
I think we should give backpackers the first opportunity to come aboard on
the ground floor.
If response is slow we can have Merrill Lynch float an IPO.

This could be bigger than Micro Soft.

I AM SO EXITED ABOUT THIS , I AM LIKE A LITTLE KID IN A CANDY STORE.

JMT Reinhold
Chief executive officer
Cupid's Cots, Inc.