[pct-l] ultralight headlamp

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Fri Sep 22 18:00:46 CDT 2006

Unless you're doing any technical climbing at night, all you need is a
small LED.
I use a Princeton Tec "Impulse"
http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?storeId=8000&catalogId=40
000008000&productId=47792998&parent_category_rn=4500588&vcat=REI_SSHP_CA
MPING_TOC

It has a clip that attaches to my hat so I can use it as a headlamp
around camp. I've night hiked with it too. It gives adequate light for
night time trail walking.

And this one's not the lightest! Check out the back ad pages of
Backpacker Mag. There's another one that's tiny!

Michael Saenz ,  Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE          MVE    Institutional         MVE    S t u d i o
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m
I r v i n e              O a k l a n d              H o n o l u l u