[pct-l] Water in Southern California

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Mon Sep 18 23:04:04 CDT 2006

I was in Mt Laguna this weekend. The new "Sunrise Trailhead" about a mile
north of the old Lucky 5 cache site is open for business - restrooms, horse
corrals, and a solar powered well. It is possible to get water from the
float valve (like in your toilet) by pushing the float down while holding
your water bottle under the flow.

The campgrounds on Laguna were also all open.

The southbounders are heading our way in the next month or so. I would
encourage all section hikers enjoying the fall weather to post water
conditions here or email them to me directly. Many thanks.

AsABat

www.4jeffrey.net/pctwater