[pct-l] Mt. Whitney After Action Report

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Sep 14 09:00:44 CDT 2006

_reinholdmetzger at cox.net_ (mailto:reinholdmetzger at cox.net)   writes:

Don't  become an Outlaw Biker those knuckle dragging gorillas will not
appreciate  you the way we appreciate you.  Keep firing on all cylinders &
don't  ever loose your humor.
I am just kidding around and having  fun.  But I must admit of all the
motorcycles I drove across the US when I  was younger, the Harley was the most fun.

Speaking of After Action  Reports.  I have started the one for my October Mt.
Whitney return  expedition.  It has some real funny stuff in it.  You are
going to  crack up.  Of course, it is just my opinion that it is great humor
writing.  :-)

Cheers, Switchback
Full Moon Mt. Whitney October  Expedition