[pct-l] resupply

virgil virgil at baloney.com
Sun May 31 15:30:36 CDT 2009

On Sunday, May 31, 2009 10:19:00 Ellen Shopes wrote:
> Anybody know if it's possible to leave a resupply box (maybe in one of the
> bear boxes?) at Onion Valley or South Lake? Elderly Ellen

I dont know if he still does it, but the horse packer that operated out of Onion
Valley would hold resupply boxes for a fee.  For a larger fee he would deliver
it to Charlotte lake.

--
"I came into this game for adventure - go anywhere, travel light, get in, get
out, wherever there's trouble, a man alone."

Robert De Niro as Harry Tuttle in Brazil.