[pct-l] Dog magic...

maxsands at hotmail.com maxsands at hotmail.com
Sat May 30 23:07:13 CDT 2009

Hello,

Fist time posting here.

Many frustrated non hikers try to bring their stress to this list every year.

Many nice (real people) also post here.

 I like animal (dog cat etc..)  I do not like you hate propagating list serve useless self absorbed posters who ruin it for others (you are great goat mom and keep up the good work).

If a dog brings a person to the PCT, than good on that dog (we will have one more person protecting the trail).

If a small bird allows a dog (slow moving) to catch it than it was dead anyway.

So, get a grip you negative posters...

This is not about you!

We hike, we talk....

You hate!