[pct-l] Enjoying the PCT-L without getting all the emails

armchairhiker armchairhiker at gmail.com
Sat May 30 19:21:51 CDT 2009

Another way is to get an email address to hold just this list or "hiking
stuff". Free emails at gmail and hotmail. Gmail has messages grouped by
subject.

Also you can set up a "filter" to put all emails that start with [pct-l]
into a separate folder and that way you can free up your regular email inbox
and still receive the list.

armchair