[pct-l] Hikers in Kennedy Meadows?

Melissa Caster rain_caster at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 23:54:41 CDT 2009

Hello everyone

    I need your help. I have been planning a section hike from the southern Kennedy Meadows to Echo lake, starting June 20th.. I have had lots of different people who were "going" to hike with me ever since I started planning nine months ago, but now that its getting close to the departure date everyone has flaked out for one reason or another. Everyone keeps saying I will meet people on the trail but my family will not let me go if I do not have someone (or a group) to hike with for at least the first week or so until I make it to my first resupply. I have all my gear and food and have been hiking and camping as much as possible to get ready for this trip and really do not want to cancel it. Please if anyone is or knows of anyone who will be around Kennedy Meadows around June 20th let me know, or if anyone has some free time and would like to backpack. Thank You!

Wren