[pct-l] Note to Brick R re horses

Jereen Anderson jereenanderson at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 19:02:15 CDT 2009

Hey Brick - - - In case you don't know it, the PCT is open to hikers and equestrians ( of course they ride horses) I was on the trail last year and am returning this year and will continue north from McKenzie Pass where I went out last year. We will be heading for Canada. I am a member of the Back Country Horsemen of California and am a volunteer on trail maintenence projects as are other Back Country Horsemen Volunteers all along the length of the PCT. We clear down trees, build water bars, haul supplies for other volunteers, etc. Notice the work done by volunteer horsemen as you use the trail.

Ed Anderson/MendoRider