[pct-l] Guns, Dogs, what's next

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Fri May 29 17:40:52 CDT 2009

Brick,

While it may appear to be annual to the long time list members, keep in mind that one of the purposes of the list is to share information with new members.  I am sure that there are many new members for which these topics are not old hat.  Additionally, this thread is much different than the annual dog thread.  This thread is not about dog safety but rather about the blatent disregard for the rules governing dogs.

And this is way better than all the sexist garbage that some of our list members continue to dribble to the archives.

Elevator