[pct-l] Bacon Flavored Lip Balm

Chuck Burmer chuckburmer at gmail.com
Fri May 29 11:13:14 CDT 2009

I know it has little to do with hiking but I can always find less than six
degrees of seperation between bacon and anything ;o)  I read the other day
that there is now a bacon flavored vodka.....and sales are sizzling!
baduump bump.... Couldn't think of how I would drink that then it came to
me, mix it in V8 with a celery stalk and call it a BVLT

Your Mom