[pct-l] Road to VVR

Josh 559josh at gmail.com
Sun May 24 06:16:14 CDT 2009

Yeah, the BMW will make it fine...but make sure she knows how long it will
take as quite a bit of the road is 1 lane and there are LOTS of sharp blind
turns and this REALLY slows down the trip...I can't remember how long the
drive is from Huntington Lake, but I do remember that it took a LONG time.

Josh