[pct-l] Vasquez Rocks

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 20:23:06 CDT 2009

Well i can tell you from what i have seen in the few tv movies i have been involved with that some of the actors can look pretty shady. One guy in the Medium had to be shot with blood all over his face in one scene then an hour later the same guy had just a faint scar on his face.  He finished one scene with the blood, went to eat then showed up later with  a two month time difference in the course of a two hour shoot. We had lots of folks in the chow line who were just neighbors and everyone got fed. i was surprized no one wore name tags but then again except for me the newbie, they all knew each other on the set. The caterers on the other hand just dished up the food..............
i did another walk thru today at the house to "sell" it for a new tv script.....
I never knew about the 50 mile radius thing but i can see where it would be cheaper for the studios.... we had one 5:30 AM curtain call already that went to about 6 pm....
Meadow Ed