[pct-l] Vasquez Rocks

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Thu May 28 18:27:42 CDT 2009

The fine art of the yogi . . .

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Geis [mailto:mgeis at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 11:24 AM
To: dsaufley at sprynet.com; pct-l at backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Vasquez Rocks

>>This year some hikers went up to the catering tent on a big shoot in
Vasquez Rocks and said they were extras.  They were fed lavishly and given
lots of ice cold tea.  Timing is everything!

I have to say, that's one of the few things I've ever heard of that is
simultaneously crass and awesome.  What kind of production was it when a
couple filthy hikers could convince the production they were extras, that
they could just convincingly "blend in" with everyone else?

Iron Chef