[pct-l] Vasquez Rocks

Jim Eagleton eagleton at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 17:32:41 CDT 2009

Star Trek: The Original Series (notably the episodes "Arena", "The Alternative Factor", "Shore Leave", and "Friday's Child")

I'm interested in hiking to Vasquez Rocks over the Thanksgiving Holiday.   What is the trail like in November?   I would like to arrive ca 12/04/09.

Could I make it all the way from Kennedy Meadows or the border without freezing my slide rule?

Jim,

toc