[pct-l] Young hikers

Karen Lafferty lafferty1 at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 09:49:25 CDT 2009

My girlfriends son, Derek and his friend are attempting to hike from Kennedy Meadows to Northern CA.  They haven't had any real experience hiking, but are determined.  I know what wonderful people are out there on the trail and I am sure if they need any help, there will be people out there to help because that is just the kind of people hikers are.  I just wanted to thank you ahead of time and you all are definitely in our prayers as all of you hike on the trail.