[pct-l] Hitching Kennedy Meadows?

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Thu May 28 09:44:10 CDT 2009

Hitching from KM to Ridgecrest is not that difficult if you are flexible.  There is a small community of permanent residents at KM that head in to Ridgecrest on a weekly basis for supplies.  I know that in 2006 they were very open to offering rides into Ridgecrest from which you can find transportation to LA.

Elevator