[pct-l] Silly Hiker Dudes

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun May 24 13:17:46 CDT 2009

What is it about hiker babes  that makes hiker dudes act so silly?
I mean, when a hiker dude sees another  "on the trail to long hiker
dude"  the first reaction is...what a scuzzy looking dude!!!
Now,  when a   "on the trail to long hiker babe"  comes by all the hiker
dudes go........Hhhhmmmm........nice.......
Aaaahhhh.....Do you need help setting up your tent?
Oooohhhh.....Can I light your stove for you?
Uuuuhhhh.....Would you like a bite of my Snickers Bar?

I'm puzzled by this.
Does anybody have an explanation for this????

JMT Reinhold