[pct-l] Mr. Liechty's list

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun May 24 00:26:45 CDT 2009

Mark,
I could not have said it any better.
Say hi to your brother from a fellow former Marine

Semper Fi

JMT Reinhold
Sgt. USMC 1964-68
---------------------------------

Mark wrote:
So the threshold for the Government controlling your life is 67.5 deaths
a year?    Sounds like you want to execute any woman who gets an
abortion that will save a hell of a lot more than 67.5.

Ban them stupid cars way more than 67.5

Eliminate any use of aircraft.    Especially private ones and once
confiscated we can better assign them to the politicians who need them,
what a great use of resources!!!

Elimination of the military.  Please hold off on this until my brother
retires from the USMC.

Of course there will have  to be a total ban on alcohol and tobacco.
Sure those wanting the laws will make up the tax loss from their own
pockets.

The music stuff is way loud and contributes to hearing loss and way more
than 67 people dies each year because they did not hear the warning that
would have saved them so music is banned.   Lets take out Television for
the same reason to the eyes.

Oh yeah, all of the railway systems and bicycles gotta go as well.

But since we have trusted the Government to take care of us I am sure
they will be kind and allow us to keep some of the above in very
restrictive conditions as long as we pay for them.... and we will of
course have to pay for all the controls that go with them and if we
don't pay fine people like many on this list will ensure we can go to jail.

Damn good thing we have a big government that has lots of extra money
and time to take our rights and tell us exactly what to do.

As for me, I'd rather hike my own hike and if someone does something
stupid with a gun then you put them in Jail or publicly execute them.
Oh yeah, generally it is the same set of morons taking our rights that
are opposed to the death penalty for those who break the rules they
create in the first place.

Long live the government, share the wealth and build a new set of laws.

As for me.... I will just follow the good sense of HYOH and pray those I
come across on the trail are not the morons who want to ruin th
experience for all.