[pct-l] How to get to Kennedy Meadows?

Denis Stanton denisstanton at mac.com
Sat May 23 14:05:11 CDT 2009

Hi Dan

I'll just put in a little encouragement here.  I hitched into Kennedy
Meadows in 2007.  I was returning to my car after a three day section
from there up to Trail Pass.  It took me three hops.  Horseshoe
Meadows to Lone Pine, Lone Pine to the Kennedy Meadows turnoff on 395,
and then up to Kennedy Meadows.  It is definitely possible but you
could be waiting at that junction for an hour or two waiting for a
friendly fisherman.  Make sure you have water with you as there is no
store near the junction and no shade.

Denis
Walks with Son