[pct-l] Fragmenting the PCT information sources

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Sat May 23 11:00:16 CDT 2009

About half the threads on this site I identify as stuff that doesn't
interest me. When I read the title I delete it without reading the content.
It only takes a couple of posts to see which way the thread is going. My
delete button works really good. Maybe some of the other readers should try
that. It's an open forum with a great variety of opinions. If you don't like
what's written.....don't get into it. We are now into the time line where
everyone (most of them) who is hiking this year are out on the trail. Get
over it and move on....or go out and hike. Kudos to the webmaster for
putting up with all of us. Most of us appreciate your patience.

PCT MOM