[pct-l] Transportation From Trail to SFO/Oakland Airport Around July 3?

Will M jalan04 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 10:55:54 CDT 2009

I'm getting off the trail around June 23rd and heading back to SF.  My plan
is to summit Whitney and hike down to Whitney Portal for the hitch to Lone
Pine. From Lone Pine I'm hoping to  take a bus to Reno and either fly home
from there or go to Tahoe.  I'm not sure what the transport options are for
Kennedy Meadows.

Jalan Jalan