[pct-l] Ursack feedback?

Dave and Cindy hikeon at surewest.net
Mon May 18 17:42:56 CDT 2009

Liz,
As ProDeal said the company has a bad reputation.  I agree and that has been
our personal experience.  As far as the product goes out in the field, we
had two mishaps, one was more our fault than the bears but a long story.
The other was teeth marks in the bag after chasing the bear off at 6:00 AM
when we were alerted by our cooking pot being knocked off the bag acting as
an alarm!!!
I'd go with a sure thing like the Bear Vault and save yourself the hassle.
Zelda