[pct-l] Bad log...Danny, thank you so much for the heads up

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at gmail.com
Sat May 16 16:18:53 CDT 2009

..Danny, thank you so much for the heads up to riders...I hope hikers can
pass the word along.  Equestrians very often do fewer forward miles a day
than hikers do as their animals must be allowed to graze where ever there's
an opportunity.  Grain alone isn't enough to keep meat on their bones and
healthy.  So maybe some SOBO section hiker can warn Mendorider and I think
there might still be one more rider.out there.  Thanks, Jollylopper!!!
And I hope that riders remember that the Hideaway at Old Station is
horse-friendly, there's plenty of nice green grass for grazing and the
creek's right close, but closed to feet and bodies, last year all the silt
that was raised wound up fouling our nice downstream neighbor's water
system.  Don't want that!!
Thanks....
FireFly