[pct-l] Publc Announcement - Walker Pass Food Ruck

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat May 16 08:42:37 CDT 2009

Yes, the BIG Walker Pass Food Ruck is coming up June 5 and June 6.? This Friday and Saturday.?

Probably tens of thousands of PCT hikers will be served super good hiking food.? I will be painting shelter stakes, giving rides, etc.? Meadow Ed will be overall Wagon Master and chef.?

Come join the fun and camaraderie.

I thank you.

Switchback the Trail Pirate
PS: I will have my super funny Hiker Humor Notebook and SuperSecret of Backpacking Digest handouts.? This is platinum hiking information that only a few people in the world know.