[pct-l] Out of Contact Hikers on PCT HAVE BEEN FOUND....

The Dosey Family dart at uneedspeed.net
Fri May 15 17:44:49 CDT 2009

You are right, The sad part about this is that the story is not a very
glamorous one, Apparently they got themselves dehydrated and that with a
blown out knee, and they pulled off the trail early and coupled with a bad
cell phone and overall delayed time frame to contact me and Walla.... Home
support that sends out a search party because they fell out of contact....
They have since opted for the time being to pull off the trail and let the
knee heal for a bit before trying this again in the future..... Still better
safe than sorry and I really do appreciate the Hiker "Family" for everyones
input and efforts.
Wes Dosey.
And if any of you happen to get down to Lake Havasu,  Look me up, I'll show
you all the Shady Spots ( All 3 of them)