[pct-l] Out of Contact Hikers on PCT

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Fri May 15 12:13:58 CDT 2009

My girlfriend kicked me in the ass and reminded me (aren't they GRAND
for that! ;-) to tell everyone, we have a pretty capable Jeep, many
great friends all over So CA with Jeeps who understand what it is to
be stuck and in need of help AND we mostly have a pretty flexible
schedule.

If they are found and stuck where only a Jeep can get to, we can
probably get someone there in a day or less given enough information...

http://www.4footed.com/images/current.jpg

BillB