[pct-l] Out of Contact Hikers on PCT

The Dosey Family dart at uneedspeed.net
Fri May 15 09:04:18 CDT 2009

Hello Diane, The only contact is the spot unit, they have a Sprint cell
phone, but from what I have heard so far it does not sound like they will
have any signal, beyond that the only journal is with them, no online blog
or posting that I know of.  Is there any Campground they might have stopped
at between the Fountain at snow creek and Big bear? I saw one on the map the
Heart Bar Campground? but dont know if that would even be a possibility for
them or not?
Thank you
Wes