[pct-l] Cell Phones

Hernandez hernand at magicriver.net
Thu May 14 17:34:29 CDT 2009

Hi Kea,

I used Verizon last year, and was pleasantly surprised with the coverage out
on the trail.  Yesterday, Halfmile posted a response (here on the PCT-l) to
the thread "How do people comunicate via internet from the trail" wherein
Crystal asked about coverage for journaling from the trail. Halfmile is
compiling a cell phone coverage report, and encourages hikers to submit
reports from the field.  Here's the link to his page/reports:
http://www.pctmap.net/cell/index.html

Best,
H.R. HuffnPuff
Team Bad Wizard '08