[pct-l] Umbrellas

meghan west meghan.west at gmail.com
Wed May 13 09:07:05 CDT 2009

I used an umbrella for my hike last year, and it worked great.  Golite is a
fine umbrella.  If you don't like big company labels, go with Birdiepal.
They're essentially the same umbrella.  I found that the wind between San
Gorgonio Pass and the base of Mission Creek prevented me from being able to
use my umbrella.  But I definitely pulled it out for the climb up the creek
into the trees.
-Bling