[pct-l] Exiting from Warner Springs

Matthew Huber mhuber0 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 00:31:59 CDT 2009

Hi,

The hike from Campo was pretty rough for me. I'm taking a zero at
Warner Springs, but if I need to get off the trail for longer, can
anyone suggest a way of getting from Warner Springs back to San Diego
(or LA or anywhere with a greyhound stop?) that doesn't involve me
paying a car service $200? The current best option seems to be
hitching, but I thought I would ask to see if anyone had ideas or
suggestions for which way to hitch (Temecula, Palm Springs, San Diego,
etc).

Thanks,

Matt