[pct-l] Status Of Kitchen Creek Closure

The Incredible Bulk ki6asp at gmail.com
Tue May 12 21:56:14 CDT 2009

According to info on the Cleveland National Forest closure website, all that
I could find is that Thing Valley Rd and Fred Canyon Rd are closed due to

"Health, Safety and Law Enforcement activities"
I would assume that the PCT is also still closed.  I will call the Descanso
District office tomorrow for more details and pass the info on.

--
Tom KI6ASP
The Incredible Bulk