[pct-l] San jacinto alternate route

annieguion at comcast.net annieguion at comcast.net
Tue May 12 17:06:42 CDT 2009

On Thursday of last week, my partner and I chose to go up over San Jacinto. We lost the trail, due to snow, from the east side just below the BIG switchback, but a local showed up and led us through. Going down the west side, we lost it again in Little Round Valley. With Giggles help we managed to buswhack down a stream course, but it was not fun, and would have been an easy, and a bad, place to get hurt. Just FYI if you choose the alternate course. But then, the snow is probably melting fast.

Sherpa Girl