[pct-l] Fw: Water Report sectionC

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Tue May 12 12:46:48 CDT 2009

I was asked to forward this.

It is possible the stream iin question (between Silverwood and Cajon Pass) is random. There's a stream near Warner Springs that as temperatures rise the stream flows each morning but dries up later in the day. This stream sneaks up on you so watch for it.

As for snow its melting fast and this weekend should be hotter. Enjoy the snow melt while you can but be aware it may be gone when you need the water

Swarthout Cache goes empty quick in spite of several people driving long distances to put water there. Drink up at Cajon and carry enough to survive to Guffy, with cache water making the hike more pleasant if its not empty.

 See below email for more.

AsABat

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T