[pct-l] Ken Murray

susan woodswitch at hughes.net
Tue May 12 10:28:52 CDT 2009

Ken
Port and I have been thousands of trail miles together over the past 10
years in most of the great wilderness of the US. We have never, ever had ANY
kind of accident either in the trailer or on the trail. Even on the PCT Port
loves the trail, ears forward and relaxed and enjoying the wilderness. You
evidently don't know much about horse/human interaction. If you had read my
whole post you would have found that "I" was not going to subject Port to
any further possible injury but that was taken out of my hands. The PCT is
challenging for all who travel it, but rewards are great as well. Port is a
seasoned trail veteran who hates for me to leave with my trailer at home
with another horse in it. He even whinnies when we do. I am sure you know
more than I do but you don't know more about my relationship with my
wonderful companion who I would stop at no ends to keep safe and happy and
will continue to do so. I accept you chastisement since we did have an
accident and looking back we could have avoided it by not going, but life is
full of those who don't try so humbly I will keep living and loving my
horses and would never/nor will ever intentionally put them in danger.
Thank you for addressing this with Port's interest first and even though I
was going to exercise much more caution with my future plans, I will
reexamine my goals to be sure animal safety is first.
Sincerely
Susan