[pct-l] The International PCT-L

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun May 10 11:57:27 CDT 2009

Hello there, Mr Mountain Goat!

I was in the US Navy in 1969 aboard an oiler (ship that refuels other
ships at sea) and on our round about way back home to San Francisco we
stopped in Brisbane for a few days.  You Aussies were most cordial and
welcoming. So Thank You!

I now volunteer in the Crescent City / Del Norte County Chamber of
Commerce Visitors Center here in Crescent City, Calif.  We're on the
Pacific coast about 30 km south of the Oregon border. Occasionally I
greet some Aussies and New Zealanders here.

So if you ever do get here, say hello.  My real name is John Mertes.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>