[pct-l] Public Announcement - SuperSecret Digest & Food Ruck

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat May 9 09:28:49 CDT 2009

Just a reminder that I am actually working on my digest of platinum hiking information for you.? This should be ready by June.? Only a few people in the world know this information, but I am providing it to you free of charge.? You only have to name your next off-spring, "Switchback".? No problem.

Also, the BIG BIG BIG Walker Pass Food Ruck is coming up the first week in June.? This is major.? Lots of food and drinks for PCT hikers.? Transportation around the area, etc., etc., ect.? Super good power hiker food prepared by chef Meadow Ed.

Dates will be coming soon.

I thank you.? Your pal,

Switchback the Trail Pirate