[pct-l] Kitchen Creek Closure

armchairhiker armchairhiker at gmail.com
Thu May 7 23:50:27 CDT 2009

I was at the Ranger Station in Alpine today and saw they have a map and
guidelines about the PCT and re routing. You could call them. They are the
station in charge of the Cleveland Forest.

The ranger I spoke with said they had pretty much cordoned the area off and
was not sure if all the unexploded ordnance was removed yet.

Also we saw hikers at the Laguna store yesterday and today.

We went for a day hike on the PCT near Monument Peak, very nice today.

Armchair