[pct-l] a** of 2009

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Thu May 7 18:44:53 CDT 2009

During the KO we got word that someone had started a Class of 2009
graffiti-based register on a freshly painted underpass near Boulder Oaks. In
both of the water talks by Manyon and AsABat and at the evening
presentation, it was announced in no uncertain terms that this is
unacceptable and it reflects poorly on the entire PCT community.

Apparently the perps weren't there, weren't listening, or--most
likely--don't care.