[pct-l] Trail CLosure Near Kitchen Creek

Fuzz McPherson fuzzmcpherson at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 10:35:24 CDT 2009

Hi everyone.

I didn't see anything offensive in what Bill said.  As someone who served before, though, I feel like I should say thanks for sticking up for the guys who died in the event anything could have been seen in what he said as inappropriate (I really don't think there was).  That is a pretty sad thing.  Let's all hope at this point the rescue workers are safe in dealing with the wreckage and ordinance, etc.

Have an enjoyable Thursday, everyone.