[pct-l] Trail closure near Kitchen Creek

The Incredible Bulk ki6asp at gmail.com
Wed May 6 21:33:33 CDT 2009

Wow.  I was supposed to provide radio communications support for the San
Diego 50 mile run this coming Saturday, which is run on the PCT from Boulder
Oaks to near Penny Pines and back the Boulder Oaks.
Race control is moving the race to the mountain range to the west, the
Cyuamaca Mts, which is where many PCTers think is belongs anyway.  I tend to
agree.

--
Tom KI6ASP
The Incredible Bulk