[pct-l] Wrightwood Access

Halfmile halfmile at pctmap.net
Tue May 5 16:06:42 CDT 2009

The rock slide closure is just west of the PCT's second crossing of
Hwy 2 near Vincent Gap (Databook mile 374). At Vincent Gap there is a
parking lot Baden-Powell day hikers can still drive to. So while cars
can still drive to the PCT crossings at mile 369.5 and at mile 374,
but because the highway is closed after Vincent Gap it gets little
traffic except folks going to Baden-Powell.
-Halfmile

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 1:38 PM, beercandy at netzero.com