[pct-l] satellite phones?

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Mon May 4 22:52:11 CDT 2009

Hi, Wren,

Nearly on every of our trips out, whether the Snow Courses, Kennedy Meadows
snow and creek crossing training trips, JMT, CDT, or other adventures, we
carry satellite phones. Except for the expense, they have served flawlessly
as long as you follow directions and are patient. Contact with the outside
as needed relieves worry and concern at both ends and is definitely good for
coordination of resupplies!

Mtnned