[pct-l] Recent "un PC" Comments and Listserves

Will M jalan04 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 18:02:43 CDT 2009

Its funny because until recently, I have been impressed with the relative
lack of trolling on the PCT-L. My once beloved trail journals has,
unfortunately, become victim to a lot of anonymous and in some cases,
vicious trolling.  At least on this server, we have a general idea of who is
saying what.  That's a very good first step.

Hopefully this whole controversy will blow over though I have to say I do
like the idea of a forum  format.

Jalan Jalan